2016-2017 Scholarship Information
The Happy Jack Fund will award a high school senior, who has suffered the loss of a sibling, a scholarship no less than $1,000, to be used for his/her higher education. To apply for the scholarship, you must meet the criteria listed below.
Criteria for Scholarship Applicants
- High school senior residing in the state of New York or New Jersey
- Overall GPA of 3.0 (B average) or higher
- Intends to pursue a bachelor’s degree at an accredited university or college
- Has suffered the loss of a sibling
To apply for the scholarship award, the following must be submitted to the Happy Jack Fund
Scholarship Committee for review:
- Scholarship application form-filled out completely
- An essay written by the applicant. The essay topic will be specified on the application form.
Hand written essays are accepted, but must be fully legible.
- Official transcript from the applicants school
Due Date for Submission
By mail or online: Applications must be postmarked or submitted by April 28, 2017.
Please address application packet and mail to:
The Happy Jack Fund
3 Woodbine Road
New City, NY 10956
The scholarship awardee will be recognized at an event sponsored by The Happy Jack Fund on
June 3, 2017.
The Happy Jack Fund does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender,
nationality, religion, or disability.
For questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship Application Form